
Since I was off for Labor Day weekend we decided to head up to Ohio to visit Robby's family. We hadn't been up there in almost 2 years so we figured no time like the present. Besides Robby also had a new niece and that was a better reason than any to make a trip! We left on a Thursday and returned on Labor Day. The trip was fairly uneventful, it was basically just a trip to visit family and catch up. We didn't do much, just visited family and friends and managed to squeeze in a game of Texas Hold 'Em with Robby's brother, sister in law, dad and step mom. I almost won but Robby's dad had the better hand at the very end. We all had lunch together at the Old Spaghetti Factory one afternoon. I made the brutal mistake of letting my husband control the camera that day and so of course there are a few choice pictures of my ass. Lunch was really good everyone really enjoyed it especially Monkey!







1 comments:
You've been tagged...see my blog for instructions!!
Post a Comment